Fluids Environmental Services
Pamir is focused on creating innovative, cost-effective solutions to address the oil and gas industry's environmental responsibilities. We offer products, equipment, and services that mitigate or eliminate the environmental impact of oil and gas exploration and production.
Our Fluids Environmental Services (FES) product line consists of four segments to address the complete oil and gas industry waste management cycle. These are solids control, cuttings reinjection and conveyance, cuttings processing, and liquids processing. Some of the environmental benefits include
- reduced mud losses
- reduced waste volume to be transported, therefore, reducing transportation fuel and greenhouse gas generation
- reduced risk of spills and contamination during the drill cutting transport and disposal cycle
- local disposal of cuttings with minimal environmental impact
- ability to reinject into a disposal well with lower risk of subsurface contamination
- lowered risk when transporting waste to a remote disposal site.
Would you like to learn more?
Contact our experts team to find out solutions suit your need !
Solids Control Equipment & Services
Enhance drilling efficiency and improve fluid performance
Our integrated systems approach to solids control combines state of the art equipment with Pamir Energy engineering expertise to maximize solids removal efficiency and optimum drilling performance.
Solids Control Equipment – Reliability and versatility
Our equipment can process any fluid and adapt to any operational condition to deliver the best solids removal efficiency.
- Fully Variable Speed Centrifuges
- Drying shakers
- Shaker Screens
Solids Control Services – Data driven performance
Our drilling fluids and solids control engineering experts will look at every detail and follow every step in the solids control process to ensure your system delivers:
- Reduced loss ratio to solids equipment
- Reduced downhole tool and mud pump issues
- Reduced Cost/ft
- Reduced Days On Well
Drilling Waste Management
Reduce NPT, environmental risk through more effective waste processing
Our waste management solutions ensure that you can meet the environmental goals of your project without compromising drilling efficiency. We can deploy an integrated suite of equipment and processes that effectively treat your liquid and solid drilling waste to prevent environmental non-compliance.
A major challenge in processing drilling waste is its diverse nature. Evert treatment solution we design for a drilling project includes the best possible technology arrangement based on the characteristics of the waste material, the local environmental regulations, and the available infrastructure.
Cuttings Treatment and Handling: lower risk and improved performance
Properly managing solids produced during drilling operations is critical. The right solution must address cuttings collection, storage, transfer and treatment to respond effectively to the environmental and economic constraints of each project.
- Offshore bulk cuttings storage and retrieval: Maintain drilling continuity in your zero discharge projects with our large cuttings storage capacity, small footprint and 100% retrieval during transfer operations.
- Cuttings Conveyance: Collect and convey wet and dry cuttings with our pneumatic and mechanical transfer systems.
- Cuttings Dryers: Handle high ROP rates and adapt to tight installation areas with our vertical and horizontal cuttings dryers
- Offshore Thermal Treatment Units: Process higher OBM cuttings throughput with lower oil concentrations using less deck area.
- Cuttings Re-injection Services: Handle environmentally sensitive projects, onshore or offshore, with our complete CRI package: geomechanical analysis, waste injection and well monitoring.
Waste Liquids Treatment: Maximize recycling
We use existing technology and introduce new and better equipment to reduce the volume of waste fluids generated in drilling operations. Our technologies focus on effective recycling of valuable fluids to reduce the disposal cost and lower environmental risk.
- Water-based mud dewatering: Segregate spent WBM using our chemically enhanced centrifugation systems to dispose the dewatered solids and recycle the clean fluids.
- Completion fluids filtration systems: Full range of low-pressure equipment complemented with our patented high-pressure debris removal systems (HPDU) for maximum protection of wells and reservoirs.
- Water clarification: treat industrial waste water from drilling locations to meet disposal parameters or to reuse it in the drilling process,
- Slop Treatment Units: meet stringent overboard discharge requirements for deck drain wastewater in offshore rigs.